Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
DIL Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities ensures the adequate environmental and social standards are met in the business processes and beyond. DIL engages community in its workforce, with adequate considerations for gender and indigenous people.
DIL foundation, known as “Better Life for Children and Women Future Foundation” was established to address key socio-economic challenges to the women, children, the poor and vulnerable in Nigeria.
The humanitarian programmes are aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals addressing poverty, food, education, water, electricity and gender
Over the years, the foundaon has provided services in these areas:
1. Provision of relief materials to the underserved communities
2. Intervention programmes for catastrophic events such as flooding
3. drought and desertification
4. Poverty alleviation programmes
5. Social and environmental sustainability programmes
6. Community development programmes.